Thursday, November 25, 2010

No Explaining Necessary . . . What Is It?

N.E.N. is a simple concept that could change your world for the better. It was derived from my thinking and I was thinking about what bothers me the most about some prospects or the way some people prospect.

I realized they were lazy or misguided. I realized they wanted to be talked through a scenario and talked into doing things and it became obvious that this was such a wrong, wrong, wrong way to go about things.

So, I am setting out to make a point. Chances are . . . you detest the same thing, but do you do it to others? Probably.

Rules must be understood. The person with the business opportunity should be the interviewer. The person without a business or a good source of income should be an inquirer. However, the prospect must not shift the load of due diligence to the interviewer. That turns the interviewer into an unwilling sales person and they don't want to go there any more than you do.

Do you see the point? Good. Read this blog for a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment